A Printer is one of the most essential electronic product needed in our daily life both for small and large business. HP Printer is the most reliable printing software brand in the market which has known for its wonderful functionality. However, printer setup and setup of wireless printer manually is very difficult. After updating Windows, the printer data set up to computer Subordinate and Windows is misplaced. When this occurs, use HP Printer Assistant to associate your printer as a new printer.
Prior to proceeding set up the new printer
- Firstly unpack the printer.
- To remove packaging, follow the attached setup instructions
- Plug in the power cord, switch on the printer and install the print cartridges.
- Permit the printer to pass via its startup routine, comprising of printing an alignment page (if applicable).
- Select one of the connectivity methods given below. If your HP printer supports and Select an Ethernet connection, and skip to installing printing software.
Note: while making use of an Ethernet connection the printer’s wireless system should be disabled.
Step 1: Reconnect the printer
- Connect the printer once again to recover access to HP Printer Assistant tools.
- Connect a new printer.
- Choose the connectivity type with given instruction, and then perform the on-screen guidelines to set up the HP printer.
- If a red X demonstrates and the connectivity fails, choose Retry
- Switch off the HP printer, and then restart your system
- Switch on the HP printer, and then begin HP Printer Assistant
- If the HP Printer Assistant function properly, the problem is resolved.
- If HP Printer Assistant still does not starts or the connectivity fails, follow to the next step.
Step 2: Uninstall any HP printer software
Uninstall the software and HP printer drive prior to reinstalling the updated driver.
- If necessary, Disconnect the USB cable from the HP printer
- In Windows, select the Control Panel
- Select Programs and then the Features
- In the installed programs list, enter your printer name, and then click the Uninstall option and then click yes.
- Follow the instructions given non-screen to accomplish the software removal.
- Restart the system.
Step 3: Reinstall the latest driver from the HP website
After uninstalling the HP Printer software, download and install the upgraded version of the excellent feature software.
- Switch on the printer.
- If necessary, disconnect the USB cable from the HP printer.
- The HP software installation instruction helps you to associate the cable if required.
- Click the HP Customer Support and click Software and then Driver Downloads.
- Recognize the product to get started page demonstrations, click the Printer option, enter the printer model number, and click to Submit.
- If you want to modify the operating system, click to Change, choose your version of the software, and then select Change.
- Within the Driver heading, select Download for the complete software package,
Step 4: Restart the system and the printer
- Switch off the printer, and then reboot your system
- Switch on the HP printer, and then start HP Printer Assistant.
- If the HP Printer Assistant starts, the problem is solved.
- If HP Printer Assistant still does not begins, click to “Connect a new printer”, and then follow instructions given the on-screen.
- Restart the printer and system to finish the installation process.
Step 5: Wi-Fi Protected Setup
- Both your wireless router and printer should support Wi-Fi Protected Setup push button mode.
- Consult your wireless router and printer manuals.
- The wireless router must have a Wi-Fi Protected Setup pushbutton available.
- Your network must utilize WPA or WPA2 protection. Most Wi-Fi Protection Setup wireless routers do not connect using the Wi-Fi Protection Setup method if the WEP is used.
To connect your wireless printer to the wireless router using WPS:
- Start the Wi-Fi Protection Setup pushbutton mode on the printer.
- For guidelines on starting Wi-Fi Protection Setup on your printer, refer your printer’s manual.
- Wait for 2 minutes, press the Wi-Fi Protection Setup button on the router
Step 6: HP Wireless Setup Wizard
- Assure that you know your connection name and the security password (WEP, WPA2 or WPA).
- On the printer’s control panel, click the Network menu or press the wireless icon and then click the settings option.
- Choose Wireless Setup Wizard which demonstrations a list of wireless networks
Note: Settings may be started by pressing a wrench icon, liable on the product model.
- Choose the name of your wireless network from the list.
- If you don’t find your wireless network in the list, you can manually enter your network name by scrolling to the bottom list. If you manually enter the name it should be exact, consisting of upper case and lower case characters.
- Enter your Wi-Fi Protection Setup key passphrase. You should enter the key or passphrase correctly, consisting of upper case and lower case characters.
- Your printer must connect to the wireless network. If it is not connected, you are given the chance to print a WNT report that will assist you to rectify the issue.
Our service extended to:
- Effortlessly Set up client-supplied wireless HP printer
- Installing your wireless printer software
- Connects your wireless HP printer to devices on network connectivity
- Verifying and Testing proper wireless printing
Why we are your best choice?
- Contact Support: Wide-variety of contact service easily accessible for 24×7, either via Phone service, Online Support, Mail Service
- Technical Specialist: Certified technical experts with comprehensive knowledge to tackle issues in setting up HP printer
- Assurance: Our support service passes through numerous quality check verification. Our technical experts also offer proper guidance and instruction as per the requirements.
Contact Service from Phladvisor.com
In case, you still have queries and need technical support for “Printer Setup, Set up New Printer & Wireless Printer Service”. You can immediately connect with our technical experts and receive our excellent support service. You can call at our helpline number at 1-844-851-9487 readily available for 24×7. You can visit our connect with our technical professional via Live Chat Support
Submit your review
After trying everything and hitting all the buttons possible on my printer, I somehow found out a way to reset my old HP laserjet printer. But to set up this printer wireless is very different from the other HP printers that I own. Not many were able to help me. Some support rejected to help me as the printer is out of warranty and it was too old. However, phladvisor did a great job in helping me out. They informed beforehand that since the printer is a very old model it may take time in figuring out the settings but i was fine with that. They are a very professional support team who understands customers needs and helps them no matter what the problem is.
Best printer setup service and online support. I was worried about to setup my new wireless printer but PHLAdvisor technician has never taken more that 30 minutes for setup my wireless printer. Technician are truly professionals. I got my printer setup with my computer and i am fully satisfied. Great work!