Need Help for Samsung Wireless Printer Setup on Mac
Follow these easy to follow steps Samsung wireless printer setup on mac, if you need further more help do let me know
- Download the Easy Wireless Setup from HP support website and make sure you have installed the printer drivers before we begin.
- To connect the Samsung wireless printer on Mac we have to connect the two devices using a USB cable (one end of the cable to the printer and the other end to the computer).
- Now, turn on the printer and open the Easy Wireless software and click next.
- On the menu Select the Wireless Setup Method, select on Using a USB Cable and click Next.
- The installation wizard will check for any devices and retrieves a list of the wireless network in the area.
- Select your network and click Next.
- enter your network password and click next.
- Your Samsung printer will try to connect to the wireless network and will display you a WiFi direct window,
- select on WiFi direct and after writing down the password and keep it safe, click on Next.
- A message will display that the connection is complete. Click Next to complete the setup.