You will probably have to remove the SST from the System Devices in Device Manager as any other other methods that you use will cause the SST to reinstall itself again and cause you the same problem. Doing a rollback to previous drivers will always reinstall the same SST when you perform another Window Update.
To remove the SST from the Device Manager.
- In the Cortana search box, type Device Manager.
- Scroll down to System Devices and locate the audio driver that has the letters SST in the description.
- This is the file that replaced your previous audio driver.
- Right click on SST and select on Update Driver.
- Select on List and you will get two option, High Definition Audio and SST.
- click on the High Definition Audio and click finish when done.
- The SST option will be removed from the System Devices and your audio should be back.