Are you stuck with the Microsoft update stuck and the bar never goes beyond the 0%. Relax as you are at the right place.
It is very common to see windows 10 update stuck as the system of windows 10 gets stuck checking for updates but there is a way out too. Let’s read on.
- First of a stop the update service by going to start and then all programs then accessories. Right click on command prompt and “run as administrator”
- Type “net stop wuauserv” to stop the service
- Wait till the final message of confirmation has been generated that the service has been stopped.
- Delete the folders “download” and DataStore” via C folder then software and distribution.
- Then run the command prompt and type “net start wuauserv” to begin the process. It will be faster and better. You can restart the system for better running.
It is very common to see windows 7 update stuck as the system of windows 7 gets stuck checking for updates but there is a way out too. Let’s read on.
- Firstly you can run the trouble shooter or this issue and if the problem persists you can go for other methods as below.
- One can also download the offline tool to fix the issue in a more simple way rather than going on Microsoft tools and software.
- System can be revived from this problem by clearing cache manually or by running the “command prompt”
- The update can be stopped and restarted again thereby reviving the installations
- Deleting the files at data store and restoring the system gets the updating faster.