I have Other Users on startup/login screen. how do i remove it?
A lot of people are facing this Other User in their startup/ login screen and there is a fix available for it.
- To fix this issue, you will need to go to the Safe Mode and delete/ remove the “Other User” that was not created by you.
- To boot in Safe Mode, on the login/start-up screen, got to the power icon that is on the bottom right corner.
- Now hold and press the Shift key which you click on the Restart. By doing this it will take you to the UEFI screen.
- Now select on Troubleshoot and go to the advance settings and select Safe Mode.
- Now restart your computer and enter into Safe Mode.
- when you enter Safe Mode, Press the Windows key and R together and type in netplwiz and press enter. (if it asks for the administrator password just hit enter).
- Delete or remove any User accounts that you have not created, click on Apply and restart your computer.
Other option is to create a User account in Safe Mode by following the same steps,
- Windows key + R, enter netplwiz, hit enter and create a new Account and
- every Other Users will be deleted once you restart the computer