Yes,you can change the copy intensity for your HP printer from the Advanced Settings.
- Turn on your printer and on the printer control panel, open the Copy menu.
- Select the Copy Settings and start copy the job.
- Now, from the Home screen on the printer control panel, touch Copy.
- Swipe to the desired number of copies and input the number of copies that you want to make.
- Touch the Settings icon , and then tap on advanced copy settings:
- Lighter/Darker: Slide the button to lighten or darken the image, and then touch Done.