The steps are pretty easy and almost the same for all other email providers. To recover your forgotten password for your sbcglobal email, follow these steps mentioned below.
- Go to AT&T site, att.net. Click on the mail icon which will be located at the top right corner of the screen or on the left side with a Envelope icon.
- By clicking on this you will be redirected to the att email login/ sign in screen.
- Under the box where you enter the username and the password, there will be an option to click on Forgot password.
- Click on it. Now follow the on-screen instructions on how to recover the forgotten password.
- You may need to enter the registered phone number that is sync with the sbcglobal email to reset the password for your sbcglobal password for verification process.