This error code 0x800000b is caused by apps that were downloaded from the Microsoft App Store. There are few methods on how to resolve this issue. follow the ones mentioned below to fix the error code 0x800000b
- To solve this error code 0x800000b, you will need to update the Microsoft App Store.
- To Update the Microsoft App Store, click on the Windows logo (bottom left of the screen) and go to Microsoft Store.
- Select on the See More option , go to Downloads and Updates and click on the Get Updates.
- If there is an update available for Microsoft Store, it will automatically search and start installing/updating the app.
- Another method to solve the error code 0x800000b is to repair and reset the app that is causing the issue.
- To repair and reset the app, click on the Windows Logo, click on Settings, go to the Apps and select App and Features.
- From the list of apps that is download into the computer, select the app that is not working and go to the advanced settings of that app by clicking on Advanced.
- This will open up a page that gives you all the information about the app.
- Select Repair to repair and fix the app.
- If repairing does not fix the issue, select on Reset.
- Uninstalling the app and reinstalling the app back into your computer.
- Click on the Windows Logo, from the list of apps shown, right click on the app that is giving you the error code 0x800000b and click on Uninstall.
- Click on Uninstall again to confirm the action.
- After you have uninstalled the app, click on the Windows Logo and go to the Microsoft Store to install the same app again.
To reinstall the app, you can use the search bar to search for the app and install or Open the Microsoft Store, go to See More, then My Library and go to Apps, from the list select the app that you want to reinstall and click Install.