An iPhone can get locked due to a variety of reasons; this may range from one’s habit of changing iPhone password every now and then to someone locking it phone accidentally.
Regardless of the reason behind your iPhone getting locked, the fact remains that it can put you in an awkward situation. Worse, it can even put you on the spot of bother in an emergency situation. So, what can you do when you are stuck in a situation wherein you forget the passcode of your iPhone? You need to be very careful while unlocking your phone especially if you have attempted it multiple times.
When you enter the wrong password for more than 10 times, it can ultimately lock up your iPhone. moreover, it is also accompanied by a message, “ iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes ”. In situations like this, the only way to unlock your iPhone is to restore it. A sound knowledge of how to Unlock iPhones without knowing password can come in handy in situations such as this.
So, are you looking for a way to unlock or restore your smartphone without a password? If your answer is yes, then this is what you need to know.
How to unlock iPhone 6 and 7 without password
The majority of iPhone users use iTunes to resolve the issue with unlocking an iPhone.
Just follow the steps given below to do this task without any hassle.
- First, connect your iphone to the computer on which iTunes is enabled.
- Next, click on iTunes and type the passcode in the relevant field.
- The last step will help you back up all your user data and you can enable them again via iTunes.
- After the completion of the synchronization, your files will be stored in such a way that you can get them back at any time.
- Click on restore data. This will make your smartphone boot up again and as your phone restarts, the issue with locked iPhone will get resolved.
Unlock iPhone by using in iOS unlock tool
Looking for an alternative method and wondering how to unlock iPhone 7 without knowing password? Dr.fone – unlock is one of the viable options if you are looking for a reliable solution to unlock your iPhone. You can count on this application to restore the functionality of your iPhone even as you forget its passcode.
Resolve the issue of unlocking your iPhone.
- As a standard rule, you need to download an app in order to make it work on your computer. fone – unlock is not an exception to this rule. Upon downloading the app, click “unlock”.
- Connect the iPhone and the computer together using a USB cable for lighting cable.
- Once you complete the second step, you will see the unlock window on the screen of your phone. The next thing you need to do is click start and let the software take care of the rest.
- Next, follow the instructions that appear on the new window to switch to the DFU mode
- In this step, the app will show the information related to your phone. Just check and confirm the information that you see on the screen. In case the information seems to be correct, proceed to the next step. Push the download option that is shown on the screen.
- As soon as the download of the firmware is complete, the application will start erasing the old passcode.
- When the deletion process is complete, the device will reboot. All the old data will be deleted and the phone will return to the same condition as it was at the time of its purchase. All this will not take more than a few minutes’ time.
So, these are some of the common methods to restore your iPhone once it gets locked. Never get stuck due to a locked iPhone. Make a point of trying out these methods whenever your iPhone gets locked.