A Canon wireless printer setup pursues certain rules; it’s not like plug-in and print system. This rule applies to most of the printers; wherein certain set of directions need to be followed strictly to enjoy wireless printing.
Like most PIXMA multifunction arrangement machines, Canon PIXMA MG3620 gives you a chance to associate it to your Wi-Fi remote network. Everybody in your home or office can share this printer without the need to install links all around the place. Follow the below mentioned steps to setup Canon MG3620 wireless printer and configure it to use it wirelessly.
Before beginning the installation procedure, make sure you have closed all other programs on your system.
How to setup Canon remote printer?
Want to know how to setup Canon wireless printer? Just follow the below mentioned steps strictly.
- Check if the printer is playing out a printing, cleaning, arrangement, or some other assignment, trust that the procedure will wrap up. In the event that the Wi-Fi light is on, press the Stop button.
- Press the Wi-Fi Button on the printer until the point when the ON light gets lit.
- Now, hold the Color button and after that Wi-Fi button. Ensure that Wi-Fi light is gleaming and the ON light is gleaming.
- Now, for wireless setup, you have to install the drivers and going with programming on your PC. Pursue these steps to install the drivers and related software.
- Insert the product CD into the CD Drive. The setup program will begin naturally. In the event that it doesn’t, peruse to the CD-ROM organizer and run the exe. On the other hand, you can download Canon MG3620software from Canon site.
- In the event that any dialog box appears while installing, process the installation further.
- Now, click ‘Start Setup’ button on the main screen.
- Adhere to the on-screen directions and select your country, license agreement, and so forth. You will soon receive the message to Select Connection Method. There, choose ‘Wireless LAN Connection’ and click on ‘Next’.
- On the following screen, select the caption ‘Connect via wireless router’ and after that click Next.
- Check Power screen will show up. Click on ‘Next’.
- Printers on Network List screen will show up. Ensure that your Canon PIXMA3620 is selected and click on ‘Next’. You can confirm the serial number by taking a gander at the sticker on the back of your printer.
- Connection Completed screen will show up. Click on ‘Next’.
- Setup Complete screen will show up. Click on ‘Next’.
- Then software Installation List will show up. Select the software that you need to install and click on ‘Next’.
- Screen showing complete installation will appear. Click Exit.
How to setup Canon 2900 series?
Canon 2900 printer wireless setup is completed via connection using WPS. Here the steps to follow:
Step 1: Check that the access point button is ready to be pressed.
Step 2: Just hold on the Wi-Fi button until and unless the alarm light gets on. Once the light flashes, leave the button.
Step 3: Check that the Wi-Fi light is on. Now press the access point button for at least 2 minutes.
Step 4: Make sure that the Wi-Fi light is flashing.
Now, you can check that completed network connection.
How to setup Canon MG2920 series?
Just follow the steps to achieve success in Canon wireless printer setup MG2920.
Step 1: Click on the download button to begin the setup process.
Step 2: Follow the directions given on-screen to finish the process.
Step 3: In the event that you are utilizing Internet Explorer 9 or later, the accompanying message shows up when you click Download.
‘Select Save as from the Save menu and save it to any area’
Step 4: Once download is finished, the setup complete message will show up. Click Run. From that point onward, follow the guidelines to complete the process.
Follow the above steps to complete the Canon wireless printer setup.