Trying to hook up your Canon printer to your Wi-Fi network? Want the necessary steps to complete the Canon printer Wi-Fi setup? Just follow the below-mentioned steps and get the required assistance.
Connect my Canon printer to my Wi-Fi
Want to learn how to setup Wi-Fi printer Canon? Just follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Press the power button to turn on your printer.
- Press the ‘Settings’ button. Now, press the ‘arrow button’ and once you go to ‘Device settings’, click on ‘OK’.
- Press the ‘arrow button’ till the point when you see ‘LAN Settings’, click on ‘OK’.
- Press the ‘arrow button’ until the point when you go to ‘wireless LAN setup’, click on ‘OK’.
- Now, the printer will begin scanning for Wi-Fi network, in the in the meantime, the light will keep on blinking.
- In case, you find that the searching process is taking long, you can click on ‘Stop’, and it’ll go to wireless LAN setup, standard setup. Press OK.
- Press the ‘arrow button’ until the point that you discover your Wi-Fi system, and afterward click on ‘OK’.
- Enter your password for the Wi-Fi and click ‘OK’.
- Press OK again once the screen says Connected.
Add your wireless Canon printer to PC
In the wake of interfacing how to setup Canon printer to Wi-Fi, we may need to add it to our PC to motivate it to work. Here’s how:
1) On your console, press the Windows logo key and R in the meantime. At that point copy and paste control/name Microsoft Devices And Printers into the box and click on ‘OK’.
2) Click Add a printer and adhere to the on-screen guidelines to finish the procedure.
Now, you’ve finished connecting your printer to your Wi-Fi network. Print a test page and it is done.
In case of any extra technical support required, contact our experts.