Facebook offers you a lot of multimedia content to enjoy. However, in the event that you have to see those amusing or helpful videos indeed, at some other time, you should save Facebook video to iPhone.
In the event that you are an iPhone user and thinking about how to save video from Facebook to iPhone, you can pursue distinctive techniques to do as such.
To save video from Facebook to iPhone, you can utilize two simple ways.
Way 1: Download your Facebook archives including videos.
Facebook gives you a chance to download all the stuff posted incorporating photos and videos as a ZIP archive. To download this archive, you can follow the below mentioned steps.
- Go to your Facebook account on the PC with the Settings menu and General option.
- Click on the option called “Download a copy of your Facebook data”.
- Follow the onscreen directions to continue.
- Once the document is prepared to be downloaded, you ought to get an email and click on it to affirm.
- The document will be stored in your Mac. Open the ZIP record. Open the “index.htm” in an internet browser and click on Photos or Videos link.
- Right-click on any files and save it to your PC.
Way 2: Use different apps to download the videos and save them.
App 1: With MyMedia
Looking forward for options to find how to save a video from Facebook to my iPhone? Use the MyMedia app and get the solution. Follow the below mentioned steps to process the game.
- Download MyMedia and launch the same.
- Go to the video you have to download. Click on ‘Share’ button and select the “Copy Link”.
- Select the tab “Browser” on MyMedia app and go to fbdown.net utilizing any internet browser.
- Paste the link you copied and tap “Download” button.
- Download the video either in Normal or HD mode.
- Save it utilizing an appropriate name.
- Tap back button and tap on Media tab.
- Tap the name of the video and select “Save to Camera Roll”.
App 2: With Browser and File Manager for Documents
- Download and open Browser and File Manager for Documents.
- Type in pickvideo.net on the location bar.
- Tap on the ‘Facebook’ option.
- Paste the link of the video in the search box and click on ‘Download’.
- Once the download is finished to go the documents tab to see the downloaded records. You can tap on ‘Save Video’ option and save it on the iOS gadget.
Aside from the above ways, you can likewise utilize the strategy to save Facebook videos and watch them later on your iPhone.
In the event that you need to save Facebook videos for later review on your iOS gadget, you can do it pretty effectively. However, this technique doesn’t make you learn how to save a video from Facebook to your iPhone locally; rather, the videos will be saved on your Facebook profile itself. You don’t have to utilize any app to complete this. Simply:
- Launch your Facebook account on your gadget. At that point, go to the video you have to save.
- When the video plays, you will see three spots at the top right hand side and tap on it.
- Select “Save Video” option.
- Now, your video will be saved and you can see at whatever point you require.
To see the video, you can just open the app and go to more buttons situated at the bottom of the screen. At that point select “Saved” option. In the event that the video isn’t accessible there, simply go to the “Video” tab to find the clip.
The above methods will help you to save a video from Facebook to your iPhone. Just select the one suiting your preference.