Sometimes, it happens that you overlooked the canon printer password and anticipate recapture the entrance. In such a case, you can experiment with the canon printer default password settings which enable you to reset or change the password once more.
How to reset or change wireless password on Canon printer?
To enable how to change wireless password on canon printer, you can follow the below mentioned steps.
- Press the Setup button. The Setup menu will show up.
- Press the right arrow when ‘Device settings’ shows up. Press OK.
- Press the right arrow when ‘Reset settings’ shows up. Press OK.
- Press the right arrow that ‘All Data’ shows up. Press OK.
- Click on the left arrow to choose ‘Yes’. Press OK.
It would be ideal if you take note of that on the off chance that you reset the majority of the settings with the end goal to reset the admin password for canon printer, you should reconfigure the LAN settings in the event that you had your printer on a system.
By following the above steps, you can easily learn how to change password on Canon wireless printer.