How to Reset HP Laserjet Printer?
To reset your HP laserjet printer and restore it back to factory default settings, follow these steps.
- Turn off your printer and disconnect the power cable and all other cables from the printer.
- Wait for a minute and connect only the power cord to the printer.
- Now turn on your HP printer while pressing the resume button together.
- Press and hold both the Resume button for more than 10 to 20 seconds.
- When you see the attention light blinking, release the Resume Button.
- The Attention lights with start blinking along with the Ready lights, when this happens your HP printer is performing a reset and restoring it to factory default.