The process how to remove password from windows 8 and remove login password windows 10 is a simple thing. The system just need you to be logged in to the system so as to make changes.
Firstly we will know the steps to remove password windows 8 and get the system working on it.
- Login to the windows 8 system where you want to remove password
- Go to the start key and click on the desktop file from the list
- On the desktop menu, move cursor to the bottom right
- Select the settings button
- From the drop down list on settings choose the “change PC setting” key
- Click the accounts category from the options
- After clicking from the let menu, click on sign in option
- On the right side of the pane, under the password heading select the change button
- In the next dialog box it will ask for your current password after filling which you can do the needful.
- Click on next
- Then leave all available blocks empty and again click next
- Finally leave the password and new password field empty for removing the password.
Now we will see how to remove login password on the windows 10 system that we are working on.
- Go to the bottom left of the system and run command
- Type netplwiz in search box there
- Click on the netplwiz in the options and select
- In user account dialog box, un-select the option that says “user must enter a user name and password to use this computer”
- Click ok
- To carry on the process you have to enter the current password and user name
- You can access the system by restarting the computer