Even Macbook comes with an list of build-in fonts and if you want to add more fonts as per your liking, you can download and install the font from apple or other third party resource. You can also remove or disable the fonts so that it does not crowd the list when you search the font that you are looking for.
- Here is how you can install fonts on your Mac.
- search for the font that you want to install on your mac.
- Double-click the font that you want in the Finder,
- then from the option on the bottom right click on Install Font in the pop up window that opens.
- After your Macbook verifies the font and opens the Font Book app,
- the font is downloaded and installed and ready for use.