You may need to reinstall your Canon printer software since you are in another office, you had an issue with the drivers or you have another PC. Whatever the reason, on the off chance that you don’t have the CD that contains the printer software, you are not in a tough situation on how to install Canon printer windows. For whatever length of time that you approach the Internet, you can download the essential drivers and software specifically from Canon’s site.
You can learn Canon printer installation by utilizing the following steps.
How to install Canon Printer?
Learn how to install canon printer by following the below mentioned steps.
- Open HY Install Printers from the HY folders in the Windows start menu.
- Enter the serial number of the printer in the search field.
- Click Search
- Printers comparing to the search results are noticeable beneath the search field in region.
- The more nitty gritty highlights of the printers are easily visible.
- Finally, click Install Printers.
- Now, choose various printers and install them in the meantime.
- You will get an confirmation that the installation succeeded.
- Check toward the end which of the printers installed on your PC is the default printer. Open Devices and Printers from the Start menu.
- If essential, you can change the default printer.
- Click the printer with the mouse secondary button and select Set as default printer from the menu that opens.
- The default printer is set apart with a little green OK.
How to install canon printer without CD?
To install canon printer on Mac, you can experiment with the accompanying steps.
Stage 1: Open your Web program and go to Canon’s printer support webpage.
Stage 2: Type your printer model or select it utilizing the Browse by Product Type segment.
Stage 3: Tap on the “Drivers and Software” connect for your printer to go to your printer’s download page.
Stage 4: Go to your printer download page and press double-click on the downloaded file after that pick your operating system from the “Select Operating System” drop-down list, and afterward select your OS from the “Select OS Version” drop-down menu.
Stage 5: Tap on “Drivers” to check the list of printer drivers. Tap on a driver, and afterward tap the “I Agree – Begin Download” button after reading the agreement. A File Explorer window will open. Peruse to where you need to spare your software and snap “Save”. Your driver software will start to download.
Stage 6: Tap on “Software” to grow the rundown of software for your printer. Tap on the program you need to download, read the disclaimer and snap “I Agree – Begin Download” to open a File Explorer window. Select where you need to save the downloaded file and snap “Save”.
Stage 7: Peruse to where you downloaded the files on your PC and double tap on the software file. Pursue the installation steps that show up on the screen.
Stage 8: Double tap on the driver file to install it.
Stage 9: Attachment your printer into your PC’s USB port and turn it on. Your printer will get installed.
The above steps will make you learn how to install Canon printer without CD. Follow the steps and in case, you find any hurdle, you can contact the experts for printer setup technical support.