The Net Framework 3.5 0x800f081f error occurs while installation on a Windows 10 computer because Windows cannot download or find the necessary files that are required to install .NET Framework 3.5. The error code 0x800f081f encounters after opening the .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10. Regardless of noteworthy enhancements and excellent functionality, Windows 10 still inclined to encounter occasional error code. This error encounters when installing the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 on a system that is running on Windows 10, Windows Server version 1709, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 or Windows 8.
While installation of the Microsoft.Net framework encounters Windows update error 0x800f081f which might be frustrating at times to solve manually. Therefore, PHLAdvisor technical experts rectify the issues accordingly and resolve the error with perfection in a limited time.
Causes of Error 0x800F081F in Windows 10, Net Framework 3.5
- Error 0x800F081F is of the most common error codes while installing the Microsoft .Net framework primary issue.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 inconsistencies result in error codes. Basically, you encounter the error when you allow the .NET Framework while using the Disposition Image Servicing, installation wizard, and Windows PowerShell or Management (DISM) tool commands.
- You only encounter the error codes on Windows Server 2016, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server version 1709, and Windows 8. On those OS, Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 is the “Feature on Demand”
- If your system is not properly configured, you might encounter the error codes.
Resolution to Fix Windows 10 error 0x800F081F
Method I: Fix error 0x800F081F on Windows 10
- Turned on the Group Policy Editor
- Go to System Configuration > click to Administrative Templates > and then System
- Double-Click on particular settings for component repair and elective component installation
- Click to Enable
- If that doesn’t function, perform these steps
- Construct and mount a Windows 10 ISO image.
- Open instructions Prompt as an administrator.
- Press Enter
Method II: Eradicate Install .NET FRAMEWORK 3.5. and then .NET FRAMEWORK 4.7
- Turn on the Programs and Features and then select Turn Windows features off or on.
- Uncheck the checkbox ‘.NET Framework 4.7’ and click OK to eradicate the newest installed version of NET FRAMEWORK.
- In the elimination process, facilitate the .NET Framework 3.5 and click to OK.
- Follow the given on-screen commands to download to install the .NET FRAMEWORK 3.5.
- If the installation process is finished without any problems, then restart the NET Framework 4.7.
Method III: Install NET FRAMEWORK 3.5 by using DISM
Necessities: In order to solve the “Net Framework 3.5 installation error code0x800f081f” you require a Windows installation channel. If you don’t have a Windows installation media then start the Microsoft’s Media Formation tool and download a print of the Windows release in an ISO format.
1. Attach the installation channel to your system.
- Start the Windows Explorer and note the drive of the Windows media.
- Start the Command Prompt as the Administrator
2. At the “search box” command prompt or enter cmd
3. Right click at the Command Prompt outcome and choose Run as administrator.
4. In the command prompt enter the given command and then press Enter:
Note: Substitute the “X” letter on the above-given instruction depending on the drive letter of the Windows media.
Method IV: Install NET FRAMEWORK 3.5 by using PowerShell.
Necessities: In order to solve the “Net Framework 3.5 installation error code 0x800f081f” you require a Windows installation channel. If you don’t have a Windows installation media then start the Microsoft’s Media Formation tool and download a print of the Windows release in an ISO format.
- Attach the installation media to your system.
- Start the PowerShell as the Administrator.
- At the “search box” enter PowerShell.
- Right click at the Windows PowerShell outcome and choose Run as administrator.
- At the PowerShell enter the following command and then press Enter.
Note: Substitute the “X” letter on the above-given instruction depending on the drive letter of the Windows installation media.
Method V: Error code 0x800F081F
The error code 0x800f081f can encounter when the source of an alternative installation is identified and one of the following settings is true:
- The location that is definite by the path does not comprise of the files that are necessary to install the feature.
- The user who attempts to install the feature doesn’t have minimum READ access to the locality and to the files.
- The set of installation files is damaged, unfinished, or unacceptable for the Windows version that you are running.
Note: To solve this issue, ensure that the full path of the cause is right (x:\sources\sxs) and have at least Read the access to the locality. Try to access the location directly from the affected system. Confirm that the installation source comprises of a valid and ample set of files. If the error continues, perform a dissimilar installation source.
Additional contact support from PHLAdvisor technical experts
Hopefully, you are no longer encountering the error code 0x800f081f and manually able to Fix Windows 10 error 0x800F081F, Net Framework 3.5 Error without any further complication. If you still experience the error code 0x800f081f, you can benefit the online support, email support, and contact support from the technical team. The technical experts assure to fix net framework 3.5 error code 0x800f081f for windows 10 with full satisfaction at a limited time.
Immediately contact at PHLAdvisor toll-free helpline number 866-593-4777. You can also benefit Live chat Support to actively chat with well-informed experts. Our passionate team is voluntarily accessible for 24×7 to support you as per your necessity. The knowledgeable team also makes sure to deliver the service with complete accuracy and full satisfaction.