The 49 error codes on HP printers are quiet common communication error codes. They can be difficult to investigate as because of few culprits, such errors occur. Likewise, these errors can be simply temporary which can easily be eradicated via quick reboot of the system.
To start with, if we take the HP printer 49 service error as a temporary error, you can follow the following steps to correct the issue.
Here are the common steps:
- Turn off the printer.
- Unplug the printer from the system/PC
- Clear any pending jobs from the print line (on the PC)
- Now, reboot the printer to make the 49 error vanish.
- Now, reconnect the system/PC link and take a test at printing once again.
- On the off chance that the error continues, play out a NVRAM initialization.
- In the event that the error perseveres, update the firmware.
- In the event that the error continues, replace the formatter.
How to fix HP printer error code 49.4c02?
Nothing can be more disappointing than when you’re just about finished with your work on your PC, at that point you send it for printing and it won’t work. At the point when your printer shows the HP printer error code 49.4c02, it’s typically caused by a print job. Here are a few steps you can take to settle the issue.
Step 1: Delete any jobs in the print line
- Opening your printer gadget
- Right click on the printer icon to open the print queue.
- When the rundown opens up, delete all jobs.
Step 2: Print a test page
- Power off the printer.
- Disconnect the cable and turn on the printer again.
- In the event that your HP printer changes to a prepared state when the link is separated, print a test page.
- On the off chance that the test page prints, at that point the reason for the error is in all probability one of the print jobs on the print line.
On the off chance that the above steps don’t settle the issue, here are a few answers for help you fix the HP printer error 49.4602.
Step 3: Disable Advance Printing Features
- Go to Windows Logo printers
- Choose the printer line
- Left click and pick Printing inclination
- Choose Advance alternative