Windows error code 0x80070643 is an update error that leads to multiple problems for the users. This windows update error has been reported by multiple users. Whenever users try to update their system, they get this error after which the update process fails. There are many possible solutions to windows error code 0x80070643 depending upon the underlying problems. In this article, all of these solutions have been discussed.
We recommend that you apply each solution if you cannot figure out the underlying issue. You can follow each solution in the manner in which they have been presented in this article. After applying each solution, check if the windows update error 0x80070643 has been resolved or not. Some users have also reported encountering this error while they were installing a third party software on this windows platform.
Most windows applications, especially the ones built in C#, require the .NET Framework. This framework is a freeware and can be downloaded directly from Microsoft’s website. You may have this already installed on your system, in which case you should check if the installed version is the latest one or not. Follow the steps provided below to simply install the latest version of the .NET Framework from Microsoft’s website for free:
- Click Here to visit the webpage for the .NET Framework. This is a secure website which belongs to Microsoft
- From the provided options, select the latest version of this framework
- Browse to the location where you want to save the setup for the .NET Framework
- Once the download is complete, launch the setup for the framework
- Follow instructions provided by installer after agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- Click on Finish and Restart your system
This will resolve all the errors that you were facing while installing new software on your system. The framework is necessary for the installation of many programs and hence should always be updated accordingly.
Microsoft defender is the inbuilt security software that even guides the firewall on blocking certain connections and downloads. If the issue has already been addressed by Microsoft, then you only need to update the Windows Defender. This is easy and can be done by following the steps provided below:
- Click here to go to Microsoft’s website
- From the latest update available, select the version that matches your operating system.
- Once the file is downloaded properly, launch it
- Follow the instructions provided by update installer and click on Finish
- Restart your system
Now the defender will not block the network connections that it was viewing as malicious. You can even perform a full system scan with Windows Defender to find out if any malicious software was causing the error or not. If any malicious program is found, you can clear it using the Windows Defender.
PHLAdvisor has helped many users through windows update error 0x80070643. This is a frequently occurring error which can restrict workflow leading to a decline in productivity of the user. So if you want to get back to work as soon as possible, then visit https://www.phladvisor.com/question/.