Many times, you had faced this issue when you can’t print anymore just because of the message Error 5100 on the PC or printer screen. Canon printer error 5100 is a carriage error that can typically be settled by utilizing administration mode and flushing the printer heads when it has a blockage.
Canon printer error 5100?
Error 5100 is connected a carriage error which can by and large be settled by utilizing administration mode and flushing the printer heads when it has a blockage and utilizing other investigating arrangements. In this way, in the event that you are confronting precisely the Canon MX310 printer error 5100, you don’t have to stress over it.
You can try the below mentioned methods to fix the issue.
Method 1: Canon MX452 printer error 5100
Checking inside printer for any packing material left
- Turn off the printer and unplugged the power cord.
- Then open the machine and examine within. Confirm that you see any stray bits of paper along the paper’s standard course. Additionally, search inside for a little object like a bit of paper, a staple or anything like that.
In the event that you are discovered minor objects, you should go for the next method to clear off the Canon MX452 printer error 5100.
Method 2: Fix printer error 5100
Try the purge mechanism
Clear off the issues caused by Canon MX432 printer error 5100 by following the below mentioned steps.
- The purge top might be not greased up all around ok.
- Grease up the sliders with some white oil.
- This thing fix likely requires expelling the correct board off of the printer to access the purge mechanism.
Method 3: How To Fix error 5100
Reset the Ink Cartridges
Using the method 3 can be highly effective to correct the Canon MX320 printer error 5100. Try the following steps.
- Turn off the Canon printer and unplug it from the outlet.
- Press the “On/Off” button while you plug the link back in.
- Hit the “Stop/Reset” button multiple times while holding down the “On/Off” button, at that point let go of the “On/Off” button. This puts the printer into factory mode.
- Hit the right arrow button till the time you see “Shipping Mode 3” on the LCD. Hit “OK” to choose it.
- Hit the “Stop/Reset” button when you see a message that says “Without Cleaning.” This advises the Canon printer to print out a test page.
- Lift up the Canon MP 470 printer cover and wait till the cartridge move towards the left side. At that point unplug the printer from the outlet.
- Lift out both ink cartridges and close the cover.
- Plug the power link back in and hit the “On/Off” button.
- Place the ink cartridges back inside once you see a message that says “Replace Cartridges.”
- Wait a couple of minutes for the printer to perceive the cartridges previously endeavoring to print.
- The error will get settled.
The above methods can easily resolve the Canon MX472 printer error 5100. Follow them and find the solution.