The Error code 0x80070035 encounters when trying to map a NAS drive which displays the error message, “error 0x80070035 the network path not found” in windows 10. This error affects all the Microsoft Windows versions. It is caused by some kind of authentication problem and other internal issues. The network path is not found in most windows machines relating to shared host on non-Microsoft Operating systems like Linux.
Windows 10 is simple to configure and use. However, along of the advancements in the field, users experience issues with the connectivity. Most of the time, the error concerning the internal network comes with the error code ‘0x80070035’. In order to help the user address the issue and solve them without much trouble, our technical specialist works for 24 hours assuring proper delivery of service. Our highly experienced also provide advance solutions for error code 0x80070035 windows 10 and instruction as per your requirement
Methods to solve Error code 0x80070035 in Windows 10
Method 1: Check IP/TCP NetBIOS Assistant service
To ensure proper functioning of the internal network without any trouble, you need to verify that the IP/TCP NetBIOS Assistant service is always running in the background. This service must be enabled to always run with the computer system, however, there are complaints that it stops functioning after serious system issues by Windows Updates.
- In the Search bar of Windows, enter Services, and start Services from the result list.
- Direct to IP/TCP NetBIOS Helper.
- Right-click IP/TCP NetBIOS Helper and open Properties.
- Within the section “Startup type”, choose Automatic and approve changes.
- Restart your system and look for changes.
Method 2 – Enable NetBIOS
The error itself denotes that this feature is restricted and, by allowing it, you must be able to address the error forever.
- Press and hold Windows key + R to bid the Run eminent command-line.
- Paste NCPA.CPL, in the command-line, and then press Enter.
- Right-click on the default network and start the Properties.
- Highlight the Internet Protocol Version 4 and then click on Properties
- Click Advanced option
Method 3 – Deactivate third-party firewall
- If the internal network configuration functions as intended the error retain reappearing, you must consider restricting the third-party firewall. This additional layer of security is more than welcomed, however, it can guarantee nothing that it won’t restrict your internal network.
- By restricting it, some users sorted out the error code”0x80070035” for good.
Method 4 – Reconfigure the Windows 10 Update mechanisms
As the name declares, this is an accumulation of components that essentially makes possible downloading and installing Windows updates.
- Go to Search, enter cmd, and start the Command Prompt as the Administrator.
Now, enter the following commands and press Enter
- Type net stop wuauserv and press Enter
- Type net stop cryptSvc and press Enter
- Type net stop bits and press Enter
- Type net stop msiserver and press Enter
- Rename the Catroot2 and Software Supply folders by entering the commands in the Command Prompt and then press Enter
- Restart the BITS, MSI Installer, Cryptographic, and Windows Update Services
- Now, turn off the Command Prompt, and then restart your system.
Method 5 – Run the SFC scan
The first troubleshooter is the SFC scan. This solution is for Windows 10’s built-in ‘behind the scenes’ troubleshooter intended for solving numerous system issues.
- Go to Search, enter cmd, and start the Command Prompt as the Administrator
- Type in the given command and then press Enter: sfc/scannow
- Wait for the process to complete
- Restart your system
Method 6 – Run the Troubleshooter Update
Starting from this window version, there’s an easy troubleshooting tool for tacking with the various error, which includes troubles with Windows Update.
- Click to the Settings application.
- Click to Security & Updates > click Troubleshoot.
- Now, click to Windows Update, and select Run the troubleshooter.
- Perform the further commands, and allow the wizard process to finish
- Restart your system.
Method 7 – Whitelist the Windows 10 Update servers
In case you can’t install to Windows updates, there’s also a possibility that your computer blocks the Windows Update servers.
- Click to the Control Panel and then open the Internet Options.
- Click to the Security tab of the Internet options window.
- Choose the Trusted Sites choice from the Security window, and select Sites.
- Uncheck the Needed server verification for all the sites in this zone.
- You now have a box there that declares Add this website to the zone.
- Select the Add button after entering the addresses above.
- Save the settings and restart the system
Method 8 – Run DISM
This tool is more potential than the SFC scan, and thus, there’s a possibility to fix the problem.
- Enter cmd in the Windows search bar, then right-click on the instruction Prompt and then run it as the administrator.
- In the instruction Prompt, copy paste the lines one after one and then press Enter
- Wait until the process ends
- Restart your system.
Avail Contact service from PHLAdvisor technical team
Hope the above method and resolution steps for the network error code 0x80070035 really proved useful and you can no longer struggling the issue. However, in times of troubles and complication or if you have any doubt you can avail our excellent support service from our certified experts to fix error code 0x80070035. Our technical experts properly rectify the issue and popular known to provide top-notch service. They not only perfectly fixed the error but also provide proper guidance and instructions as per requirement.
To get in touch with PHLAdvisor technical experts, you simply require to contact at our toll-free helpline number 1-844-851-9487 which is actively accessible for 24×7 and 365 days in a year as per the requirement. The user can also avail our responsive Live chat Support from our official website.