Like the previous Windows Operating System versions, you can check all the system information and the specifications of all the hardware components that is in your laptop. The steps for how to find computer specs Windows 10 is the same as it is in Windows 8.1, Windows 7 and Windows Vista. Let me walk you through the various ways for how to check computer specs Windows 10.
There are three different ways to check the full specification,
1. Checking the computer specs using the command prompt
2. Checking the computer specs using system information
3. Checking the computer specs using the settings.
How to check the computer spec using the command prompt.
- Click on the Windows logo (Bottom left corner of the screen) and search for command prompt if not available you can manually search for command prompt in the Windows 10 search box.
- Right click on the command prompt and select Run as Administrator.
- On the Command Prompt black colored window, type systeminfo and hit enter.
- You will get all the detailed information about your Windows 10 Operating System and the Hardware components in the computer.
How to check computer specs using System Information.
- Click on the Windows 10 search box, type msinfo32 or System Information and hit enter to see the full system information.
- The graphic card information will not be available under the System Summary, you will have to expand the components and click on display.
How to check computer specs using settings.
- Click on the Windows Logo (Bottom Left corner), click on Settings.
- Click on the System and then click on About to get the system information