Have you at any point taken a few videos with your iPhone and now want to know how to edit video on iPhone 7? Want to make a video clip to forward it to your companions? Want to post a trimmed video on YouTube to show it to others? Shooting video doesn’t generally go to design, and sometimes you’ll have to edit, trim, flip, or otherwise manipulate your video before you can transfer it.
The Photos app lets you change the length of your video or back it off directly from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac. Thus, if you are having a video that’s too long to send through Mail or Messages or you just want to send a part of a video to your loved ones. With the Photos app, you can learn how to edit videos on iPhone and change the start and stop time to make your video shorter.
How to edit a video on iPhone?
Follow the below mentioned steps and learn how do you edit a video in iPhone.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the ‘Photos app’ and tap the video that you want to edit.
- Tap on ‘Edit’.
- Move the sliders available on both sides of the video timeline to change the start and stop timing.
- To review your video, tap on the ‘Play’ button ” “.
- Tap ‘Done’, then tap Save as ‘New Clip’.
Photos on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch saves your edits as another video with the goal that you can utilize the long or short form at whatever point you like.
Edit video On your Mac
- Open the ‘Photos app’ and double tap the video that you want to edit.
- Hover over the video, tap on the ‘Settings’ button ” “, and choose ‘Trim’ option.
- Move the yellow sliders on both sides of the video timeline to change the start and stop timings.
- To see your video, tap on the ‘Play’ button ” “.
- Click on ‘Trim’.
With the above mentioned easy-to-follow steps, you can learn how to edit video on iPhone 6. The steps are quite easy to follow and let you reach your prospective goal of a edited video.