Netflix Inc. is an American provider for on-demand TV shows and movie rental in the US, Canada, UK and Ireland. The company was started in 1997 by Reed Hastings. Its website was launched in April 1988.
No doubt that Netflix has become the most famous online TV shows and Movie rental website in the world. Netflix is affordable and offers a wide range of TV Shows, Movies, Netflix Exclusive shows with the personalized user experience. Netflix changed the way movies were rented in the USA. Subscribers could view the various collection of movies online, order what they wanted and have the DVD delivered to their doorstep. The customer would watch, keep the movie back in a pre-paid envelope and send it back to Netflix. In 1999 they introduced the new monthly subscription plans and stopped offering single rentals by 2000. This was the beginning of a movie rental concept with no due dates or late fees and unlimited rentals per month at a single price.
It offers monthly subscription at affordable prices with easy to use interface. Netflix is available in more than 190 countries. The main business strategy used by Netflix is complete cost, offering their services at a very low price that any of the competitors could offer at that time.
Whereas Netflix is also available on the Google Play store, Apple app store and windows. It is believed to be the most entertaining way of spending the weekend at home with a family with your personalized list of shows, movies and many more. Netflix also offers video streaming in many languages with an easy downloading option so that it can be used while travelling without an Internet connection. Downloading the Netflix show is very convenient and a simple process which requires a Wi-Fi connection (recommended) or Mobile Data.
What do I need to download TV Shows on Netflix?
- Internet connection.
- An active Netflix Subscription.
- iPhone, iPod, iPad running IOS 9.0 or later.
- Smartphone or Tablet running Android 4.2.2 or later.
- Windows 10 or later.
How to download TV Shows on Netflix?
- Select the TV show you would like to download.
- Download icon will appear next to each available TV show.
- Once the TV show has completed downloading, you can access it from Downloads section of the app.
Downloading Netflix TV shows in Windows 10
- Tap on the menu button in the top left and choose Available for Download.
- For each TV Shows, you will see down-arrow icon stating download.
- Click on download.
- Once completed you can access your downloaded TV Shows by clicking the Menu button and click on My Download.
Note: Netflix does not make all the TV shows available for download, but most of it is
How to choose the video quality?
Netflix offers video quality in Standard, HD and Full HD:
- Standard quality is a little low-quality video which requires less time and storage to download.
- HD or Full HD quality streams video at 720p and 1080p which requires more space and time to download.
Depending on your preference and storage of your device. Whereas standard and HD quality looks fine on mobile phones with HD displays and Full HD looks better on devices like laptop and tablets.
Steps to choose video quality:
- Click on Menu Icon and scroll down to the Settings of the App.
- There you will find an option to select the video quality.
- Select the preferable video quality.
Netflix is the best online on-demand TV shows and movies website and extremely user-friendly for all the age groups.
We hope we have helped you in your query.