In the event that you are considering downloading all Photos situated on iCloud platform to your nearby PC or Mac, you are in dire need of effective methods to do so. Just like other users, you also feel like clearing up the storage space of your iCloud account. For this, you need different ways to apply to download photos from iCloud to either your iPhone, PC or even Mac.
To begin with, you can try out the below mentioned ways.
How to download photos from iCloud to PC?
With the below mentioned steps, you can learn how to download iCloud photos to PC. Just follow the steps and get all the pictures in your PC.
- Navigate to the ‘iCloud for Windows page’ and click Download.
- Open icloudsetup.exe.
- Accept the license agreement terms.
- Select ‘Install’.
- Click ‘Yes’ on the accompanying User Account Control prompts.
- Select ‘Finish’.
- Click ‘Yes’ to restart.
- Enter your Apple ID and your password and select ‘Sign In’.
- Decide whether to share use information with Apple or not.
- Select ‘Options next to Photos’ to check your photo settings.
- Mark check on the box next to ‘iCloud Photo Library’ and click ‘Done’.
- Click on ‘Apply’.
- Click the Start button.
- Select ‘iCloud Photos’ under ‘recently added’, as you just installed it.
- Click on ‘Download photos and videos’.
- Mark the box next to ‘All’, or simply the years whose photos you need to download.
- Click Download.
- Click Downloads.
- Your iCloud Photos will now get downloaded onto your PC!
How to download photos from iCloud to Mac?
In the event that you have a Mac, your best alternative is to download your library of photos onto it before transferring them to another server. Along these lines you have your own duplicate of your library. Additionally, your Mac’s hard drive is likely not as space-compelled as your iPhone’s. With the below mentioned steps, learn how to download photos from iCloud to Mac.
- Open Photos
- Click Photos.
- Click Preferences
- Click on iCloud. On the off chance that you’ve never utilized Photos on your Mac, you may need to sign in to your iCloud account here.
- Select ‘Download Originals to this Mac’ if it’s not already enabled.
- Close the preferences once the updates are completed.
- Select Photos.
- Hit Command + A to choose all of your photos. On the off chance that you needn’t bother with every one of them, select individual pictures by clicking while at the same time holding Command.
- Click File and select Export.
- Select Export Unmodified Original or select Export Items on the off chance that you alter your iCloud photos and need their present forms.
- Click Export.
- Navigate to a folder and hit Export.
With the above steps, you can download all photos from iCloud.
How to download photos from iCloud to iPhone?
In case you want to transfer to Google Photos, you can make everything more straightforward and do everything through your iPhone, if you have enough free space on your phone. At the point when your device transfers to Google Photos, it will draw from your iPhone’s neighborhood storage, not iCloud, so you’ll need the most astounding quality variants of your photos on your device.
To learn how to download photos from iCloud to iPhone, you can go through the bunch of following steps.
- Go to ‘Settings’, select Photos and Camera.
- Enable “Download and Keep Originals” if it’s not officially checked enabled. You may need to wait for the procedure to complete.
- Download Google Photos on your iPhone.
- Open Google Photos, and amid setup, ensure Back up and sync is set to ‘On’.
- Now, your photos downloaded from iCloud will begin transferring to Google Photos.
With the above set of procedures, one can easily learn how to download photos from iCloud and save them either in their iPhone, PC or Mac.