When you shoot a video for the first time, it’s not necessary that it will land as per your wish. Events may happen when you take pointless data or even dark bars in the photos. In such case, no compelling reason to restart, you can without much of a stretch crop the video and get what you truly need.
Then, where to start for how to crop video on iPhone? Here beneath is little reference to a portion of the helpful methods which you can use for how to crop a video on iPhone.
Choose any method as per your preference and follow the steps accordingly.
Method 1: Using Photos App
Can you crop a video on iPhone using the Photos App? Yes, of course! Just follow the below mentioned steps to do so.
- Start the Photos app available on your Home screen.
- Tap on the video which you want to crop.
- Tap the alter button at the top right of the screen. You can find the icon showing three horizontal line or sliders.
- Tap and hang on the left or right half of the timeline to connect with the trimming tool.
- Drag the anchor left or right to crop the video clip.
- Tap and hold the anchor to grow the timeline for more exact altering.
- Tap ‘Done’ on the bottom right of the screen.
- Tap on Save as New Clip or Trim Original to bring back the original clip.
Method 2: Using Video crop-Crop and resize video App
Want to learn how to crop a video on iPhone? Just go to the App Store and pick the Video Crop-Crop and Resize Video app. Use the app following the below mentioned steps.
- Open the app.
- When open, give the app consent to get to your Photos.
- You’ll see a rundown of your videos, arranged by date.
- Select the video you need to crop. Tap the check mark in the upper right corner.
- A grid will appear over your video. Drag the edges where you need to video to be cropped or pick one of the proportion alternatives at the bottom of the screen.
- When you are prepared to crop the video, tap the download symbol in the upper right corner.
- When the cropped video is downloaded, tap ‘Save’ to save the video to iCloud Drive or the Photos app. Tap More to share it.
Method 3: Using iMovie App
Using iMovie app is another method for how to crop a video on iPhone in the proportion, you want. Just follow the steps and learn the process.
- Open iMovie App.
- Select the video you need to crop with the goal that it has a little blue check stamp on it, at that point tap on the content “Create Movie” button.
- iMovie will open the video, now tap on the video timeline/scrubber segment.
- An extra toolbar will be uncovered, alongside a little magnifying glass toward the edge of the video, tap on that small grey magnifying glass in the corner to empower the crop feature of iMovie.
- When the magnifying glass says “Pinch to zoom video” you would now be able to utilize a squeeze or spread motion on the movie preview to crop the video, do that until the point that the video is cropped/zoomed adequately to your necessities.
- When happy with your cropped/zoomed video, tap the grey “Done” content button.
- Now you can save and export the naturally cropped movie from iMovie and save the video to the iPhone camera roll, so tap on the Sharing/Action button that resembles a case with a bolt flying out of the top.
- Select where you need to save the video to.
- Choose the size you need to export the video.
How do you crop a video on iPhone? Just follow any of the above methods and get the video as per your preference. Also you can edit videos on iPhone.