I understand that you want to start the desktop computer that has Windows 10 a password free login.
To make your desktop computer password free, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below.
Follow the Steps for Disabled Window 10 Password
1. On your desktop keyboard press “Windows logo Key + R”.
2. On the run dialogue box, type netplwiz and hit enter
3. If prompted by administrator password, put in the password and hit enter.
4. A new window will pop up as User Account will show up.
5. On the User Account window, Uncheck the “Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer” box, and click on Apply and then OK.
This will remove the login password from the computer startup screen and you can directly login to Windows without a password.